Thursday, May 17, 2012

Manners Make a Difference!

http://free-images.gatag.net/images/l201112200600.jpg 

Manners make a difference in any relationship, especially in marriage!! 
Just think about this for a minute... What happens when someone says thank you to you? 
You feel appreciated right? And you know that not only did they notice what you did, but this person thanking you also took the time to tell you they appreciate what you did for them, even if it is small. 

I remember one evening I was washing dishes after a meal. My husband was feeling sick so he was resting on the couch. Half way through my dish washing he came into the kitchen carrying some dishes I had forgotten and placed them on the counter. I said "Oh, thanks dear I forgot those!" as he walked out of the room.  A few moments later Justin returned and gave me a big hug and told me that it meant alot to him that I took the time to say "thanks", especially while he was not feeling so great.  

We both try to say "thank you" as often as we can, it does make for a very sweet relationship!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment